Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm Back!



I haven't blogged in a long time, but I making a comeback effort! Since I have been gone, I have made great strides in my business and in my personal life.

I have opened my own e-commerce website! My Etsy shop is still open, but I designed the website myself and I am so excited to have my own place online. Stop by and check it out! Also follow me on facebook and twitter to keep up with the latest news and sales!

I now do wholesale. If you have your own store and would like to carry my products, please send me an email at shannon@thepreppyladybug.com.

In my personal life, I quit my job as a fashion designer to pursue my dreams. I could not be happier with my decision and I am loving everyday now!

Please be sure to follow my blog and I look forward to keeping up with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment