Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Can you believe that Halloween is right around the corner?  It seems like fall descends upon us earlier and earlier each year!  As much as I love summer, I am looking forward to everything that fall brings: football, changing leaves, apple picking, and of course, Halloween!


I have created some fun Halloween stationery to help you and your family celebrate the season!  Since candy and treats are kid's favorite part of the holiday, we'll start with treat stickers.  These are a great way to identify your child or your family's treats.  Whether at a school event, or handing out treats to neighborhood children on Halloween night, these stickers will make your treats stand out!  They are also a great way to let parents know where a treat came from when it ends up in a big pile of candy and treats at the end of the night. 

 Stickers come in 3 different sizes and are $4.50 per page.

Dress up your envelopes for the season too with these whimsical address labels.  I put them on anything I mail from birthday cards and holiday cards to mundane bills.  I like to think that I make someone on the opposite end smile :)

 Stickers come in 3 different sizes and are $4.50 per page.

Because handwritten notes never go out of style, coordinating stationery is also available in two different styles: flat correspondence cards and mini folded note cards.  I love the flat cards, but the mini cards are perfect for writing a quick note!  









Flat Correspondence Cards come in sets of 12 for $12.50.  Bundle packs with 24 cards and 24 coordinating address labels are also available for $26.50

Mini Folded Note Cards come in sets of 10 for $12.


I hope you enjoyed seeing the new Halloween line and are starting to get into the holiday spirit!  Visit The Preppy Ladybug online to view all my designs!











No comments:

Post a Comment