Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year Prepsters!

(via pinterest)

I hope that everyone had a happy holiday and is looking forward to what 2012 has in store!

The Preppy Ladybug had a fantastic holiday season, and I have all of my wonderful customers to thank for that!  I went above and beyond my expectations for 2011.  I added so much product to my website, even I was a bit overwhelmed!  I am so excited that the new gift items I added did very well, and the photo cards were a big hit too.

After all of the holiday orders were taken care of, my husband and I were overjoyed to have a few days off to visit his family in Ohio for Christmas.  I am so lucky to have the best in-laws in the world!  My mother-in-law throws a huge Christmas Eve party at her home every year, and I spent a whole day with my sister-in-law baking sweets and treats.  We don't get to see them nearly enough, and the few days we had flew by.

With the New Year always comes Resolutions.  I am determined to keep mine this year and I feel that if I make them public, I will have to stick with them!  Some are more of a goal than a resolution, but here goes:

1. Lose this extra 10-15 pounds that I have added over the past couple of years.  I have had great results with Weight Watchers in the past, and I am going to count my points to a smaller size!  I have had fun pinning lots of new recipes on Pinterest to try!


(via pinterest)


2. Make weekly posts on blog!  I know I've said it before, but I really am going to try to keep up.  My goal is one post per week.  I'll try to post more often, but don't hold me to it!

3. Expand Holiday lines.  I already started with Valentine's Day, and there is more coming!  I have plans for St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Summer (think BBQ and pool party invitations), Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  Did I miss any occasions that you would like to see?

4. Expand The Preppy Ladybug product lines.  You can expect to see our designs on products such as plates and cell phone covers soon!

5. Add more gift items to the website.  I know you love The Preppy Ladybug for your stationery and invitations, but you also love those unique monogrammed or personalized gifts for other occasions!

6. Get organized!  This is both a business and a personal resolution.  My office looks like a tornado went through, and don't even think to look in the closets around my house!  You might get bopped on the head by falling objects.

(via pinterest)

Well, there you have it!  I know I'll be adding to my goals throughout the year, but I am off to a great start.  Here's to a fabulous 2012!

(via pinterest)





No comments:

Post a Comment