Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's *almost* Showtime!

A couple of months ago, I signed up to be a part of the Girls Love to Shop event.  It is on September 16-17 at Cobb Galleria convention center in Atlanta.  This is my second big show, and I have been working like crazy to try and get ready for it!  I hope that everything I have been doing will pay off.

I have been trying to figure out how to display all of my stationery.  It is hard because I can't just put out a bunch of stuff to sell like other vendors, since most things are custom made for each client.  I had the idea to make big bulletin boards to show off lots of different items.  My fabulous husband built my boards on Labor Day, and I am working on painting them this week.  Here is a sneak peek of what they are going to look like!


Once I have drawn customers into the both with my awesome bulletin boards, I wanted a way to show everything, so I am making these big "scrapbooks."  They are essentially my first catalog, so if they work out, I am going to create a printed catalog based on these after the show.  All of the options including fonts, colors, sizes and pricing will be shown.  I think I will have a total of 3 books once I am finished.  Here is a peek of the new books!


I have a bunch of free tickets to give away for the show, and I made up this poster for my mom to put in the workroom at her school.  If you want tickets, send me an email with your address to shannon@thepreppyladybug.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment