Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pink and Green Thursday!


In honor of Pink and Green Thursday, I want to share some of my favorites from the Fall Lilly Pulitzer collection. I have a 20% off coupon for Belk this weekend and I'm hoping to get my hands on at least one of these beauties!
Next weekend is the Patron Party for the Junior League of Atlanta Ball. Basically it is a cocktail party at a really nice home in Atlanta for all the people who have paid top dollar for the Ball in November and they give out awesome goody bags filled with swag. I want to try this dress on and see what the material is to see if this would be a great cocktail dress for the party! It makes a statement, but it is a simple shape and the sleeve makes it perfect for a September party.


Summer is my favorite time of the year. I hate the onset of fall because it means that winter is close behind. However, I think I could brave the cold (it usually drops down to the 40s and sometimes 30s on really cold days) if I had this sweater. Fortunately it is still in the 90s around here, so this purchase might have to wait. Maybe it will even go on sale before I need it! I love that the model is wearing flats with bare feet. My husband is originally from Ohio (luckily he doesn't ever want to go back!), and when we visit for Thanksgiving or Christmas, I never wear the "right clothes." Last year we met some of our friends at a bar and one of the guys noticed I wasn't wearing socks. Apparently northern girls wear socks during the winter? The only socks I own are for wearing with tennis shoes. They still tease me about it.


Oh, how I adore my strapless dresses. I believe that they can be worn year round with a cardigan. I guess that's the southern in me! Did I mention I hate winter clothes?


This is just such a great dress for fall! It is still bright and fun, but the sleeve makes it feel fall. It is perfect for our falls that last until November!

What are your favorites?

Xoxo,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment