Friday, July 16, 2010

Lilly Stationery Goes Paperless!

If you know me, you know that I love anything Lilly Pulitzer. Lilly makes me happy. No matter what, I can put on a Lilly dress and feel like a million bucks. I love everything she makes, including her stationery. And now she has gone paperless! That's right! Now you can send invitations to your soirées via the internet on Lilly stationery! While I am an advocate of old-fashioned snail mail, I can also be a procrastinator, and I love my instant e-vites when I run out of time to send a tangible invitation.

You can find the stationery on Cocodot, an e-card store. Cocodot offers a yearly subscription for sending cards for only $29! They are running a special right now and you can upgrade to a card and invitation subscription for only $49! You can also order a la carte.









While this is fantastic news, please, please, please, whatever you do, DO NOT send wedding invitations via email as the website suggests. I shouldn't have to explain it, this is Tacky. A bridal shower...maybe. A wedding...absolutely not!

Go check it out! http://cocodot.com/lilly_pulitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment