Monday, July 12, 2010

I love Lined Envelopes!

And I love my newest collection of notecards with lined envelopes! Even though you might have really cute cards, or have perfected the art of the handwritten letter, lined envelopes always add that extra little oomph that makes your notes stand out above the rest. There just isn't anything quite like opening an envelope and seeing that burst of pattern before even pulling out the card to see what the sender has to say.

With that being said, I introduce my collections! There are 4 total and within each set, you can customize with 1, 2, 3 or all 4 of your favorite patterns to be divided among 12 notecards and envelopes! They will be available for purchase on Etsy later today!


All of the collections tied up and ready to go!

Coral Me Pink in Diamond, Floral, Stripe and Damask


Orange You Delighted in Diamond, Damask, Floral and Stripe


Green Retreat in Floral, Damask, Stripe and Diamond


Tickled Pink and Green in Diamond, Damask, Floral and Stripe


Some of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment