Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mail Call!

I have loved my mailman this week! I have received such wonderful goodies in the mail this week!

First, I got my long-awaited Lilly Pulitzer iPhone cover! I ordered it back in June during the pre-sale on PreppyPrincess.com. I got the white zin pattern. It is really cute, but I'm a little disappointed that it covers the top button and the volume buttons on the side. My last cover had grooves and the plastic was thinner over the buttons. It's taking a bit of getting used to, but I absolutely love it!



Then, I received these adorable calling cards that I designed for a customer and had printed professionally. My customer is on the Junior League of Atlanta Cookbook Committee that I chair and she is such a doll. I know that her little ones will love these!


Last, the mailman brought some decadent foot butter from Trinity Soap Company. I went to a new nail salon last week and after a wonderful pedicure, the technician rubbed this amazing foot butter on my feet. I thought I was in heaven! He showed me the tub it came in and when I saw Trinity Soap, I thought it looked familiar and went home to search Etsy. Sure enough, I found Trinity Soap's shop and ordered my own Foot Butter in Vanilla Mint! I also ordered the Ginger Body Soak and Peppermint Foot Butter for my friend's birthday and I'm waiting to hear what she thinks of it!


I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend and I will be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment